Alloy Wheel Repair
At Smith and Hunter Prime Car Care we understand that it is not just the cosmetics of your alloy wheels that is important. If an alloy wheel has a hair line crack or has been buckled / distorted this can make driving not just uncomfortable, but dangerous.
We are a West London based alloy wheel repair and refurbishment centre that specialises in using the latest cutting and cleaning technology for the repair and refurbishment of alloy wheels.
Our dedicated and experienced team offers a range of services including diamond cutting, standard painted wheel refurbishment and a full customisation facility. This comes with a 48 hour turnaround (subject to condition) a collection and delivery service and a 12 month warranty.
Alloy wheel repair process is as follows:
- Wheels are removed from the vehicle
- Tyres are removed from the rim
- Damage is repaired using various techniques
- Wheels are primer coated
- Wheels are painted
- Wheels are sprayed with a protective lacquer
- Wheel is baked dry
- Tyres are refitted to your wheel
- Wheels are refitted to the car
- We will balance and fit chrome caps as well as offer new valves
- All our repair and refurbishment work is completed to the highest standard
Alloy wheels represent prestige and quality, ideals reflected by Smith and Hunter Prime Car Care and the service we provide. An increasing number of road vehicles are sporting alloy wheels, meaning that the market for a repair and refurbishment service is constantly growing.
Smith and Hunter Prime Car Care meets this demand with its commitment to three core goals, the finest premium finish and fastest service possible all at an affordable price point. We pride ourselves in offering our clients not only a premium finish but a premium service too, guaranteed.